Community Food Bag
Our Community Food Project has been developed in order to provide food to individuals and families in our local area that have been particularly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Each food bag will be safely delivered within the Greater Victoria area to homes, allowing them access to fresh, local food AND bring them positivity. This project has been developed with the help of the Victoria Chapter of Cystic Fibrosis Canada, the Fairfield Gonzales Community Association, Langford Fire Rescue, and the Victoria Women's Transition House Society. By purchasing a bag, you will support these pre-identified families and multiple small businesses in Victoria. Each purchase includes food, delivery, and a few personal touches we will add.
There are two food bag options.
- Market value of approximately $25 worth of the the week's best farm fresh produce
- Certified organic produce from Makoha and our fellow farmers at Haliburton Community Organic Farms
Produce & Extras:
- Same weekly offering of produce
- Addition of food items such as honey, eggs, bread, pastries, and more
- Supported by Bilston Creek Farm, Fol Epi Bakery, and Littlest Acre Organics
This is a community giving project. All you need to do is purchase a bag and we'll take care of the rest. If contact details are provided, we will provide you with occasional updates about the project.
Shipping at Check Out
As we cannot remove the shipping option at checkout for this item, please choose "Community Food Project"